Tuesday, 3 November 2009

Rediscovering Blue Jeans


Not Uniqlo, but equally beautiful.

I am extremely excited and beside myself with joy. I have finally found the perfect pair of dark denim jeans from Uniqlo (Slim Fit Straight / S-001) and cannot wait to wear them.

Perhaps there's nothing as universal as a pair of jeans, with most people owning at least one - except for me. And to be honest, I have not worn them for far too long since I have been too dependent on black denim and have been quite unlucky when it comes to finding the perfect fit. Not anymore.

With the Uniqlo S-001's, my legs look slimmer and longer, giving the illusion of added height. I am also quite certain that this style will be a staple in my wardrobe for years and years to come (I bought a pair in black as well, for good measure).

Photo from Jjjound

4 comments:

Michael Morco said...

Congrats! I can understand the feeling. I recently found mine in the T-000 Skinny Fit Tapered, and I've been wearing it to death. :)

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

congrats Ant! I've been wearing my pair of dark blue Viktors to death - only trousers that make my ass look not so big haha

ALPHABETICALIFE said...

Morx:
Thank goodness for Uniqlo! Haha!

Ram:
I've always wanted to try getting jeans made there! Worth it?

ME BUDDHA BANANA said...

yup, worth it. also try defacto when you come home next year...cheaper too

ShareThis