Thursday, 18 December 2008

December 17, 2008

Of all the places in Manila, Greenbelt would probably be the place I miss the most. After spending two years there because of work, being there made me feel like I was really home. The sounds, sights and smells were all too familiar and it made me smile most of the time. I didn't mind that I was there from 9 in the morning 'til 10 in the evening since there were so many things to do and it allowed me to catch up with my Ayala Museum friends and colleagues, and I even attended a lecture on macrophotography! Later on, I did some exploring at the newly opened wing of Greenbelt 5 and enjoyed dinner with some of my good friends.


Had coffee at the Museum Cafe and listened to music while writing down some thoughts.


I squeezed in a little bit of shopping for myself. A great way to end the amazing day.

1 comment:

mikhail quijano said...

So when are we seeing each otherrr? I miss you! Merry Christmas!

~Mikey

ShareThis