Wednesday, 1 July 2009

Comme Des Garçons PLAY Perfume

In a previous post, the CDG PLAY Perfume was an item I placed lovingly in one of my wish lists. At that time, I was unemployed and had to spend my money on more important things.

Fast-forward a few months later - I get a job and start earning a regular salary. I decide to go back and purchase the perfume but sadly, it was gone. I took it as a sign that it wasn't meant for me and I moved on.

Last Sunday, I passed by On Pedder and saw the familiar bottle on one of the shelves. Without hesitation, I walked in and asked for a new bottle. Turns out, it's on sale. I left the store with a lighter wallet but at least there was a smile on my face. In the end, good things really come to those who wait.

9 comments:

ifzan said...

what does it smell like? what are the key notes? i like kiehl's forest rain. smells like errr, forest rain.. haha.

anyway dolt, please vote for academy for men's new blog header here:
http://academyformen.blogspot.com/2009/06/vote-for-new-academy-for-men-blog.html

later skater

BUDDHA BANANA said...

yihee, I actually love the box. is it woodsy or a bit citrusy? I love the smell of Paul Smith...

ALPHABETICAL said...

Iffy:
One website says it's a combination of "citrus, herb and warm earthy notes...unexpected saffron and sea notes."

In my opinion, the initial spray gives off a chemical-ish scent, almost artificial. Later on, it becomes lighter with a clean, citrusy scent.

Yes, bitch. Will vote. See ya!

ALPHABETICAL said...

Ram:
Hey, check out my reply to Ifzan. Which PS perfume do you use?

Make it Easy said...

ooooh good job!
it looks, and i bet smells great!
i like that description...sea notes <3

BUDDHA BANANA said...

Mine's Paul Smith Story - I'm in love with the scent. Very masculine,discrete, but heady presence.

MFR said...

that commedesgarcons heart symbol just makes everything better lol

herana said...

Great article and your blog template is so cool. Is this template free or not. If so, Where could i download this template? if not, how much does it cost? Thanks a lot!
By Air Jordan shoes

Rajeev Gehlot said...

html - lehenga saree
AAA Hello.I am well into a boring sunday thanks for giving something to think about.This is a great story got me thinking,Thanks!.

ShareThis