Monday, 1 March 2010

J.Crew X Monocle

Last Thursday, I visited the J.Crew website to check out the new offerings they had in store. Imagine my surprise when I saw the men behind Monocle sporting the new spring collection.

There was also a very informative Q&A with each member of the team and it makes for a very interesting read. Click here to check it out. In the meantime, here are some photos. Enjoy!


Tyler Brûlé, Editor In Chief


Andrew Tuck, Editor


Alexander Mills, Assistant to the Editor In Chief


Takeharu Sato, Fashion Markets Editor


Robert Bound, Section Editor, Culture


Saul Taylor, Section Editor, Edits



Photos via Inventory

2 comments:

Make it Easy said...

haha maybe you should take my job, i think you would appreciate jcrew more than me :-)
i tore out the takeharu sato page from our catalog, i like how it looks .haha

Andrew said...

interesting marketing
I like it

ShareThis